DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to help the BCN3D team boost the company’s digital presence worldwide. If you have a keen curiosity in B2B communications and want to be part of a growing multidisciplinary communications team: we have the perfect challenge for you!
We are looking for a communications junior professional that will help the marketing team to develop our B2B digital communications strategy within the digital scope and can understand metrics to analyze communication and execute campaigns. You will be exposed to the full suite of the communications department and will be able to work alongside our PR, Digital and Communications specialists.
Through this internship, you will acquire digital marketing skills and knowledge of various marketing strategies and tools. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers worldwide. We aim to help innovators and creative minds to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
• Reporting: collect quantitative data from various platforms.
• Campaigns: assist in the design and implementation of digital campaigns.
• Competition: identification of competitors and analysis of competitor’s campaign and strategy.
• Social media: brainstorm of topics for social posts and scheduling.
• CRM: manage and update company database and customer relationship management system.
• Internal communications: message design and execution.
YOUR SKILL SET
• Ideally, you will have agency experience and are confident in an office environment.
• Excellent written and spoken Spanish & English are a must. Fluency in Catalan and one additional European Language (preferably German or French) is an advantage.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Keen interest in learning new tools, workflows and tasks.
• Ability to handle short-term deliveries and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Bonus skills: Have an interest in traditional and artisanal processes relating to materials, making and fabrication processes and modern tools like 3D printing, scanning, CAD, and other technologies.
• Bonus skills: Experience launching consumer products or services ideally in the technological or manufacturing industry.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN to firstname.lastname@example.org