març 11, 2019
Our production plant located in Rubi is growing fast after the construction of a new innovative production plant, referent in Imerys worldwide, inside our facilities to serve new markets that require the highest standards in terms of production and quality control. To get the most out of the new facility, we are wishing to incorporate a enthusiast junior engineer who will gradually take the responsibility over the production line and drive improvement while keeping safety as first priority and with a strong likelihood to remain in the company after the trainee period.
Reporting to the Production manager of the Plant, your main functions and responsibilities will be:
- Supervision of the Buttercup and Phyllomat production lines, gradually taking direct responsibility on people, quality, cost and production planning.
- Development, configuration and optimization of industrial processes.
- Development of best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
- Design, run, test and upgrade of systems and processes.
- Improvement of the process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Work with related departments inside and outside Plant to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
- Education: Engineering (preferably Industrial Engineer)
- Languages: Fluent in English. French desirable.
- Experience: Not required. Knowledge on food or/and pharma sectors and minerals processing would be a strong asset.
- Full Time job (40h per week)
- Salary : 1.300€/month + eligible to a Bonus between 0% - 15% of the total sum at the end of the trainee period according to the level of performance.