Art Director - BCN3D
BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a passionate Art Director that recognizes the integral role of design within the marketing strategy. If you’re an inspired creator and storyteller with a passion to tell powerful stories, product communication and are eager to mentor a team of highly creative people: we have the perfect challenge for you.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
• Set the direction for our campaigns and media projects with key internal stakeholders ensuring growth targets are reached.
• Lead art direction providing feedback and inputs for the design team.
• Coordinate activities with other artistic and creative departments and agencies.
• Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other staff members.
• Develop detailed budgets and timelines.
• Help guide the professional development and growth of the Design team.
THE SKILL SET
• Minimum 3 years of experience leading design team as art director and planning and managing creative projects from beginning to end. Ideally communicating a tech product or service.
• Decision-Making Skills. Efficiently manage timelines and decisions on final copy, final art and finished commercials as well as determinate how to represent a concept visually and which photographs, arts or designs use.
• Interpersonal Skills: Ability to meet with corporate heads and outside vendors on a regular basis. Being a good communicator to all involved will help greatly.
• Analytical Skills: Advertising and marketing is ever-evolving. We are looking for an art director able to analyze trends (in design, web and video), look at new data and keep with the times as well as being able to leverage data in order to build effective campaigns.
• Creativity: Define and create new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages, understanding design and smart copy, and recognize fresh approaches to advertising.
• Management Skills to keep many creatives on schedule and manage timelines.
• Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your motivation letter, portfolio and résumé indicating ART DIRECTOR to email@example.com