3D Printing Lab Technician & Trainer – Internship
BCN3D Technologies, based in Castelldefels (Barcelona), is looking for a 3D Printing Lab Technician & Trainer for an internship.
WHAT DO WE DO?
At BCN3D we design, manufacture and sell all over the world top-quality desktop-sized FFF 3D printers. We aim to help innovators and creatives to change the world, providing them with the best possible experience to materialize their unique ideas.
As a 3D Printing Lab Technician:
• Continually run BCN3D Printers and communicate results to different departments throughout the day.
• Keep equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs when needed.
• Maintain machine build schedule, prioritize job orders and provide projected completion date of projects.
As a 3D printing trainer:
• Impart 3D printing product trainings to companies all over the world. Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
• Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
THE SKILL SET
• Previous experience required: No.
• Experience and knowledge running and maintaining 3D printers.
• Engineer degree or engineer student with provable experience in FFF/FDM 3D printing.
• Ability to keep work area clean.
• Availability to travel nationally and occasionally internationally.
• Good communication skills. Essential.
• Highly curious and creative. Hands-on problem solver.
• Be a perfectionist and have an attention to detail, but are still able to push projects through to completion.
• Have an interest in traditional and artisanal processes relating to materials, making and fabrication processes and modern tools like 3D scanning, CAD, and other technologies.
• Fluent English and Spanish, both written and spoken.
• Bonus skills: 3D Printing experience.
• Bonus skills: A solid technical background.
Do you want to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary and passionate team? Then, BCN3D, a leader in the desktop 3D printing industry, is your place. Boost your professional career in a steadily-growing sector and develop your technical skills in an inspiring environment. Join us and leave your mark on the world!
Please, send your motivation letter and résumé indicating 3D Printing Lab Technician & Trainer to email@example.com